Since making my first short film at 16 I have quickly fallen in love with filmmaking as a craft and film as an artistic medium. Drawing towards cinematography I’m discovering a love for tone and atmosphere. The process of lighting and framing a face guided by a script’s subtext and director’s vision for mood to find the”right” frame, over shooting coverage, is what gives me the most satisfaction when collaborating on, and before, set.
I am forever eager to meet new artists keen to use film as a medium to question and explore our human experiences as well as study the surrounding world .
Film: Underground Éire (Director, Cinematographer, Editor)
- First Frame Documentary Dublin International Film Festival
- Emerging Filmmaker Award, Catalyst Film Festival
- Spotlight Award, First Cut
Coffee Break (Director, Cinematographer)
- Best Narrative, Whicked Film Festival
- Best Actor, Fresh Film Festival
- Juror’s Award, First Cut